The mission of My Virtual Accountant is to provide e-learning opportunities and financial reporting to Small and Medium Business Enterprises to improve their business profitability and lifestyles in a rapidly changing world.
We collaborate to create products and services that best serve our customers who believe in the power of ideas.
We will be distinguished by our general management perspective, improved business development opportunities offered to our customers and by the integrity, quality, and relevance of what we produce.
My Virtual Accountant
The My Virtual Accountant system (MVA) is a joint venture between ABM Electronic Engineering (Aust) Pty Limited (ABM) and Mclean Leslie & Champion, Certified Practising Accountants (MLC).
ABM Electronic Engineering
ABM commenced operations in 1981 and provides Information Technology services throughout Australia specialising in:
· Network installation and support
· Help Desk and Call centre Services
· Hardware and software maintenance and support
· Web design and development
ABM Has previously won the following Awards:
· Winner Australian Quality Award
· Finalist Australian Small Business Awards
· Winner of benchmark study participation with BHP titled "Organisational Behaviour for Continuous Improvement"
McLean Leslie & Champion
MLC is a CPA accounting practice that commenced operations in 1980 and specialises in the following services:
· Business improvement
· Business development
· Accounting and taxation services
· Wealth generation
The partners of MLC are Mary Champion and Neil Champion who have achieved the following:
Member of National Judging Panel for Australian Small Business Award
Advance Australia Foundation Award - Services to The Australian Small Business Awards
Member of National Judging Panel for the Australian Quality Awards