By simply logging into our web site at www.myvirtualaccountant.com.au you can enter all your standard business transactions across a secure Internet connection to our host server. MVA caters for all the standard types of entry such as receipts, payments, debtors and creditors, inventory and payroll. Once your data is entered, with the click of a button, MVA automatically produces reports and information on screen that can be printed at your site in the following areas:
· Business Health and Improvement
Once all your data is entered MVA can provide all the standard accounting reports found in a traditional accounting system:
· Profit and Loss Statements
· Statements of Assets and Liabilities
· Transaction Logs and Histories
· Bank Reconciliation
Business Health & Improvement
Once all your data is entered MVA automatically analyses your entered data and with the click of the mouse provides you with:
· Analysis of the status of your business
· Advice on the problem areas within the business
· Solutions on how to fix problems
· Feedback on all areas of your business
· Business development options for you
This can be done at any time; daily, weekly or monthly, as you require and all at the click of a mouse.
Once MVA has identified areas of business weakness or lack of performance, it will take you through a process to improve operations, increase customer satisfaction and make better business decisions. It allows you to identify opportunities for increased performance and give your business a competitive edge.